top of page
Search

Gavin Newsom Fears President Trump Could Cancel His Birthday Party

ree

California Governor Gavin Newsom has expressed alarm that President Donald Trump may issue an executive order to cancel his upcoming birthday celebration.


Newsom, who has previously warned that Trump could attempt to cancel the 2028 election, shared his concerns during a private conversation with late-night host Stephen Colbert.


Newsom’s birthday, set for October 10, is planned as a globalist affair with high-profile guests and entertainment, and the governor is worried about disappointing his invitees.


According to sources close to the governor, Newsom has already secured a lineup of performers for the event, including social media clown Harry Sisson. The event is slated to take place at an upscale venue in Sacramento, with catering from a Michelin-starred chef and a custom-designed cake featuring a replica of California’s state capitol.


Newsom reportedly told Colbert that the thought of Trump issuing a decree to shut down the celebration keeps him awake at night.


“I really don't know if we're even allowed to celebrate our birthday anymore, if I'm being honest with you, Stephen,” Newsom said. “If Trump cancels this, it’s not just an attack on me, it’s an attack on joy itself.”


ree

Insiders claim Newsom has been monitoring executive orders closely, convinced that the president could extend his authority to personal milestones like birthdays.


California’s progressive policies, including its recent push for mandatory composting and bans on single-use plastics, have long put Newsom at odds with Trump’s agenda. The governor fears his birthday bash could become collateral damage in this ongoing political feud.


Colbert reportedly sympathized with Newsom’s plight. “Gavin, if Trump cancels your birthday, I’ll host it myself on my show,” Colbert assured the governor.


“We’ll get Sisson, the cake, the whole deal, and Trump can’t touch us on CBS.”


The late-night host’s offer has sparked discussions among Newsom’s team about relocating the party to New York as a contingency plan. However, logistical challenges, including transporting the custom cake across the country, have made this option less feasible.


Newsom’s team has also considered scaling back the event to avoid drawing Trump’s attention. Proposals include replacing Sisson with a less controversial performer, such as Senator John Fetterman, or limiting the guest list to avoid scrutiny.


Despite these precautions, Newsom remains convinced that Trump’s reach extends to every corner of his life.


“He’s got the power to cancel anything, from elections to my birthday,” Newsom told aides. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already got a task force working on this.”


ree

The governor’s fears have resonated with some California residents, who see the potential cancellation as part of a broader pattern of federal overreach.


Others have questioned whether Newsom’s concerns are overblown, though they acknowledge the governor’s knack for hosting extravagant events.


For now, Newsom’s team is moving forward with party preparations while keeping a close eye on Washington for any signs of an executive order targeting Sacramento’s social calendar.

Do you know somebody who has been personally injured by satire and comedy? Show your support for the principles of free speech and stand with Freedom Writers by signing our petition today!


 
 
 

Comments


bottom of page