Annoying Father of Epstein Victim Still Won’t Shut Up About Client List
- Chadwick Dolgos

- Jul 9
- 2 min read
A father of a Jeffrey Epstein victim who has chosen to remain anonymous has become a persistent voice in the ongoing controversy surrounding the disgraced financier’s case, refusing to stay silent despite clear signals from the Trump administration to move on.
The man, whose identity remains undisclosed, has been vocal about his dissatisfaction with the Justice Department’s handling of Epstein’s files, particularly the absence of a so-called “client list” that he believes holds the key to accountability.
His relentless commentary has targeted Attorney General Pam Bondi, FBI Director Kash Patel, Deputy FBI Director Dan Bongino, and even President Donald Trump, who recently expressed exasperation at the continued focus on Epstein.
The Justice Department released a memo stating that no evidence of an incriminating “client list” exists and that Epstein’s death in 2019 was a suicide, findings that align with prior investigations.
The memo also noted that further disclosures would be inappropriate, citing the need to protect victims and the lack of new evidence to pursue additional charges.
Despite this, the father insists that powerful figures are being shielded.
“They think they can sweep this under the rug, but I’m not going anywhere until every name is exposed,” he said in a statement shared through an intermediary.
During a recent White House press conference, Trump addressed the lingering fixation on Epstein, emphasizing the need to focus on more pressing matters.
“This guy’s been talked about for years, and we’ve got bigger things to handle,” Trump said, dismissing the topic.
The administration has pointed to the release of some Epstein-related documents earlier this year as evidence of transparency, though those files contained largely public information and disappointed those expecting revelations.
The anonymous father’s campaign has gained traction on social media, where he has questioned the roles of Bondi, Patel, and Bongino in the investigation.
He has accused the trio of failing to deliver on promises of accountability, particularly after Bondi’s earlier claim that she was reviewing a “client list.”
The Justice Department later clarified that she was referring to general case files, not a specific list.
“They told us justice was coming, but all we got was a memo saying nothing’s there,” the father said.
The Epstein case, which involves allegations of sex trafficking and abuse of over 1,000 victims, has long been a focal point for speculation about high-profile connections.
Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s associate, was convicted in 2021 and is serving a 20-year sentence.
Despite the administration’s insistence that the case is closed, the anonymous father continues to demand answers, undeterred by the official narrative.
“If they want me to shut up, they’d better start telling the truth,” he said.
Do you know somebody who has been personally injured by satire and comedy? Show your support for the principles of free speech and stand with Freedom Writers by signing our petition today!









Comments